Cook Along with Dr. Bai & bonus Health Q&A
Time & Location
About the Event
Here is your ingredient list for 2-4 people:
Zesty Sesame Cabbage Salad
- 1/2 head of green or purple cabbage (or) one bag of pre-cut Cole Slaw
- Dr. Bai Zesty Sesame Sauce
(Optional Protein): one can of chickpeas
(Optional Topper): chopped green onion (or) chopped cilantro (or) chopped parsley (or) toasted unsalted almond slices/slivers (or) toasted sesame seeds (or) chia seeds
Sheet Pan Roasted Cabbage with Fish (or) Chicken
- 1/2 head of green or purple cabbage
- Dr. Bai Original Garlic Sauce AND Dr. Bai Mediterranean Spice (or) Dr. Bai Smoky Southwest Spice (or) Dr. Bai Mellow Yellow Curry
(Optional Protein): Fish fillets with or without skin (or) chicken thighs without skin
(Optional Topper): chopped green onion (or) chopped cilantro (or) chopped parsley (or) toasted unsalted almond slices or slivers (or) toasted sesame seeds (or) chia seeds
Please prepare the starch of your choice on your own. Here are some possible options:
- Packaged Brown Rice and Quinoa. Ready in 90 sec in the microwave.
- High protein pasta
- Toasted sourdough baguette
Cutting board, knife, salad bowl, baking sheet (optional parchment paper or silicone mats).
*Meat thermometer would be very helpful when making fish and chicken*
Dr. Bai Health Q&A
Prepare your questions for the bonus Dr. Bai Health Q&A.
Get the best evidence-based interpretation of the myriad of health and nutrition information out there.
**Feel free to invite friends or family who already have the Dr. Bai Sauces/Spice**